Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

12 November 2007

Like a Phoenix Sinking

So its been a few months since I last posted here. I got into a snit about the new controls and took my words elsewhere (I have 11 other blogs to blather).

All was well until I decided to move. I still haven't sold my old house, the new house is complete chaos and the only computer I was using up and killed its motherboard right before the start of NaNoWriMo.

Which meant I wasn't blathering to anyone but my over-stressed doctorate-candidate friend, who had their own problems.

Lots of scrambling later, I have a working computer to hopefully finish NaNo and be a good ML. Which means I can also go online and blather wherever will have me. Hence the new post on here.

Between here and my LJ, I will catch up-- but I don't expect anyone to be as interested as I once was.

The title of this post refers to my favorite mythological creature. Only instead of rising from the ashes, I'm sinking in a pool of frenzied chaos. Maybe I can rise in the New Year.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 23/11/07 21:54, Blogger T. M. Hunter added...

Glad to see you back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home