Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

01 January 2007

News 101

This is my 101st post. Considering this blog is almost three years old, that seems slightly pathetic to me. Yes, I have 13 other blogs, but I only post 'regularly' on five. (A list is somewhere in the links.)

As a celebration for the New Year, I'm making an unresolution. I will make a list of resolutions on July 3rd. It was good enough for those dudes 231 years ago, its a good enough time for me.

I've also decided to keep this blog, my most-pimped, completely about writing (and related). I would like it to be a sort of what-not-to-do-but-watch-me-try unmanual on getting published (in the good, noticeable way).

On that front, I'm sure my next post will be one of those quizzes I find on others' blogs and go "ooh, me likey" and snag. Because I am that lazy. I won't guarantee I'll be writing instead, but I will be heavily researching...something. :D

Here's to 2007. May everyone make good choices and create good luck within.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home