Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

27 November 2006

Because I should be writing...

I'm nearly 10k away from the 'end' of NaNoWriMo. I'm tired, weak and in horrible pain.

So of course I decided to take an online quiz.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


As for the results, um--duh?

3 Comments:

At 29/11/06 16:14, Blogger Midwestern Writer Wannabe added...

Hope you start feeling better soon...

 
At 1/12/06 07:18, Blogger Bernita added...

Sympathy.
Don't need no test to tell me I'm the worst possible kind.

 
At 5/12/06 21:23, Blogger Buffy added...

The first 50K came fairly easy for me. The last 20 made up for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home