Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

27 October 2006

Its ALWAYS Something!

Anyone who can help me figure out what ate or where last month's post disappeared to, please let me stat--before this one follows! I SWEAR I didn't fall off the wagon, the internet ate my update!!

So.

Another month, another drama. My own walking pneumonia (with nasty nauseating pleurisy) not being enough, the over-trusting GFTW decided to scare my mother with a little red poo (nicest way I could get my point across, still though-sorry). Hence, I'll be holding her hand (literally) through a colonscopy this morning.

Which means my NaNo group stuff is being pushed back to right at the edge of the Kick-Off Party. Nothing like Family Commitments (isn't that one of the conditions on the intake form at the Special Hospital?--just curious) to muck up the one month a year I get to see Other Humans on a regular basis.

Yeah, I know. I disappear for months on end and my latest post back is all whiney for sympathy. Don't care. Want empathy. I'll return some!

Still here? *cough* Me too.
I'm going to get the first coffee I've had in nine weeks. I'm gonna need the boost. If anyone would like a free story on seeing their mother's colon LIVE, email me in December. I should be out of intensive 5-hour-a-day-7-days-a-week therapy by then. I'll have a whole hour to spare before detox. ;)

Alright, I've made my whine and hue. Y'all stay skippy for Friday and I'll be back here later with some lovely caffeine-laced horror.

Much love to those who checked to see I was still alive. I am...though I think I'll be feeling the effects of a brain scrub after this weekend. That can't hurt me--right?

2 Comments:

At 28/10/06 19:45, Blogger Midwestern Writer Wannabe added...

I think I'm coming down with something resembling walking pneumonia...

At least waking up at 3 AM has done wonders for my writing schedule, if nothing else...

 
At 4/11/06 06:13, Blogger Bernita added...

MUCH empathy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home