Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

28 February 2006

Like Letters for Chocolate

I'm writing, but posting mostly on my poetry blog. Its listed along the side, if you like to be tortured.

I'm around, but I have 200 posts of Miss Snark alone to catch up on, not to mention JA Konrath, MG Tarquini and the rest of my blogroll in between.

I keep wondering why I don't just shut everyone off, curl up with a few movies (I've not seen the second and third LOTR movies--a felony in my family or the third Matrix or either Saw) and much chocolate, popcorn and pickles.

Is there a curse of machocism amongst writers?

8 Comments:

At 1/3/06 08:28, Blogger Erik Ivan James added...

Welcome back! Sounds like things didn't go as well as expected. If you want to chat, I'll listen.

 
At 1/3/06 12:53, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

Whoa! I was just getting rad to email you and see if you'd fallen off the face of the earth!

 
At 1/3/06 16:26, Blogger T. M. Hunter added...

Yes. (the the answer to your question)

 
At 2/3/06 00:13, Blogger Alphabeter added...

I'm alive.

I'm unwell.

And while aston might be a machocist, I'm looking for masochistic writers.

Thank you all.

 
At 2/3/06 16:16, Blogger T. M. Hunter added...

Is that supposed to be a dig at my lack of current writing?

Silly...if I didn't have to peruse so many blogs, I would be writing... ;-P

 
At 2/3/06 23:12, Blogger Alphabeter added...

Actually, I was thinking you took my original typo as macho-istic. Macho-like.

I am definitely not one to dig ANYONE about writing.

Its not pong, its crack!

 
At 5/3/06 07:38, Blogger T. M. Hunter added...

Shows how well I pay attention...I still read it as intended (un-typoed)...

 
At 5/3/06 13:15, Blogger WagerWitch added...

Sit down - go watch the movies.

Everything will still be there when you come back.

Breathe. Enjoy. And most of all - WRITE!

Time is ever present, it is only a matter of slaking your soul to quench it's thirst. Some days, you just have to do what you want to do in order to rejuvenate.

*for me it's a cup of tea sitting there staring at nothingness of a blinding snow blizzard and then the green trees in the summer as they wave... It's absolutely NOTHINGNESS... I'm not even sure I'm looking at those things... they are just a focus point. But this... this rejuvenates me.* :P

Much good wishes.

Lady M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home