Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

11 February 2006

Day Four
What feels delicious

The great experiment is a failure. Without a car I can drive more than a mile without smoking, going to the library and/or Panera every day is just not possible.

I'm going to drown my sorrows in vanilla ice cream blended with Roasted Honey Nut Skippy Super Chunk peanut butter, one of the few things (food or otherwise) of which I specifically have to have the name-brand. I'm also going to eat frozen peas drowned in garlic and lemon, with homemade double-honey-battered chicken nuggets.

Because 'real' food makes me eat less of the stuff I should just smear on my arse for all the good it does me physically. Now emotionally, it keeps me from tossing a cat across the room when they leap on the desk and mess up my papers. Also from calling up and screaming at my stupid sister (see livejournal entry for today).

I think I'm going to work on my big project and move my FM work until tomorrow. I need something silly fun without a deadline. And my wrasslin' is MIA (the local NBC affiliate is also the UPN affiliate so the Olympics killed "Smackdown") so outside of "A Nero Wolfe Mystery" reruns, t'ain't much on the tube. Great for working!

3 Comments:

At 12/2/06 04:20, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

What are you counting?

 
At 12/2/06 08:34, Blogger Erik Ivan James added...

You've decided to jump into the ice cream, I've decided to jump out. I need to lose about 30 lbs. and eating ice cream puts pounds on me big time.

 
At 12/2/06 17:36, Blogger Alphabeter added...

MG--I was counting the days of my great writing experiment, which has failed due to lack of reliable transportation.

Erik--I'm not jumping in, I'm merely filling out my stretchy pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home