Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

12 February 2006

Yes, oh Yes! Not.

I am sexually aroused by people driving ten miles below the speed limit in designated passing lanes.

Please continue to do this.

My uncomically starving sex life depends on it.

The Genius of Real Genius

Is anyone else as hooked on this movie as I am--twenty years later? I remember the first time I saw this movie on HBO in 1986. I still giggle and snort and recite lines nearly as much as I do when watching Trading Places.

Revenge of the Nerds is not cooler.

6 Comments:

At 12/2/06 21:52, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

I thought Real Genius was funny. Can't remember the last time I saw it though.

 
At 13/2/06 15:01, Blogger Erik Ivan James added...

"I am sexually aroused by people driving ten miles below the speed......".

Lady, that is funny, as in laugh from the belly funny. I think you just created an entirely new definition of road-rage. You could create a hilarious post from this.

 
At 13/2/06 15:31, Blogger Jaye Wells added...

I have loved that movie since it came out too. I still quote it all the time. I'm a little depressed that it's been 20 years, though.

 
At 13/2/06 15:57, Blogger Alphabeter added...

Erik--you mean I didn't create one?

Welcome Jaye!

 
At 13/2/06 16:04, Blogger Erik Ivan James added...

Touche'

 
At 14/2/06 22:02, Blogger T. M. Hunter added...

I get sexually excited at idiots on the road too...so much so, that I often feel like using a finger...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home