Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

19 April 2006

Shiny New

Isn't it pretty?

I completely redid the blog template to match the (almost done) new template on my website.

I won't say what did it (though the olives, pineapple and fluffy chix are suspect), but I got a nasty case of something that was either a small bout of food poisoning, a light go-round of the flu or God saying "so you had a deadline? HAHAHAHAHA". God has a strong sense of humor when it comes to my family.

Anyhoo, I didn't get anything done Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. And since I announced everything would be done by Monday, I'm trying to avoid looking like a complete jackal and getting some of it done. Like this blog setup.

And MG, I'm totally taking you up on that beta offer. Just as soon as I find where I left the rest of my head. Contrary to my sister's opinion, it wasn't released when I sat down in the bathroom.

Since I'm sure raw pepperoni, generic v8 juice, runts and chili-cheese Fritos will be a good start to my recovery, I am moving onto the rest of my list.

Is it possible to hear colors?

2 Comments:

At 19/4/06 13:19, Blogger Erik Ivan James added...

Yes Ma'am! Professional.

 
At 22/4/06 13:01, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

Wow. This looks good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home