Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

27 March 2006

Welcome visitors

Since I have returned those photos to Mr Konrath, he graciously published an article of mine today. I hope everyone who found their way here from his blog enjoy my little section of chaos.

A few things to know about Alphabeter (yea! its another list!):

1) I'm lazy. I don't post every day. When I'm in the middle of finished something (like the last two weeks). I can go a long time between whining...er, posting. Occasionally threats in the comments will get things moving again.

2) I'm inconsistent. I will write some nice helpful posts (at least thats what my mother...er, commentors tell me) mixed in with generally boring ones. My recipe for unsuccess is always in progress.

3) I like quizzes. A good fifth of my posts have my results to online quizzes I consider writing-related. I try and make sure they're available to everyone else to take though some may disappear after a few months-taken down by the quiz creator.

4) I'm time challenged. I typically sleep from anywhere between 6 - 7:30 am and 2 - 3:30 pm. I'm also prone to insomnia. You don't need to care, just notice that I post all over the clock so there is no regularity (see #2) about when the next post will appear.

5) I like weird, goofy, odd stuff. The more off-the-wall the better. I don't claim to be sane (despite what the doctor crayoned on the certificate), but seeing the strange shiite that occurs around others helps me write better. Thats what I'm sticking to this week.

If you have any questions, comments, or would like a poem, add a comment. If you would like to send me a 'special' email, my address is available in my profile.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't worry about spilling.

4 Comments:

At 27/3/06 18:25, Blogger T. M. Hunter added...

I'll have to remember that about threats in the comments... ;-)

 
At 27/3/06 20:29, Anonymous Anonymous added...

Thanks for explaining RSS--I had no idea what that meant before your post on JA's.

 
At 27/3/06 21:25, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

You totally rock, Alphabeter. I mean totally and absolutely. I mean totally, absolutely and beyond measure. And even more than that. I knew what an RSS feed was, sort of, before reading your post. However, getting one on my actual computer confused me. It still does. That's okay. My TV controller confuses me. And I'm blind from doing taxes. I'll make my husband read the instructions and explain the basics to me. He knows physics. He'll be able to work it out.

OH...and you totally, absolutely positively ROCK!!!!!

 
At 28/3/06 00:40, Blogger Alphabeter added...

I know nothing about comment #1.

I did not write comment #2.

I did not pay for comment #3.

There is no comment #4.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home