Since I have returned those photos to Mr Konrath, he graciously published an article of mine today. I hope everyone who found their way here from his blog enjoy my little section of chaos.
A few things to know about Alphabeter (yea! its another list!):
1) I'm lazy. I don't post every day. When I'm in the middle of finished something (like the last two weeks). I can go a long time between whining...er, posting. Occasionally threats in the comments will get things moving again.
2) I'm inconsistent. I will write some nice helpful posts (at least thats what my mother...er, commentors tell me) mixed in with generally boring ones. My recipe for unsuccess is always in progress.
3) I like quizzes. A good fifth of my posts have my results to online quizzes I consider writing-related. I try and make sure they're available to everyone else to take though some may disappear after a few months-taken down by the quiz creator.
4) I'm time challenged. I typically sleep from anywhere between 6 - 7:30 am and 2 - 3:30 pm. I'm also prone to insomnia. You don't need to care, just notice that I post all over the clock so there is no regularity (see #2) about when the next post will appear.
5) I like weird, goofy, odd stuff. The more off-the-wall the better. I don't claim to be sane (despite what the doctor crayoned on the certificate), but seeing the strange shiite that occurs around others helps me write better. Thats what I'm sticking to this week.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like a poem, add a comment. If you would like to send me a 'special' email, my address is available in my profile.
Thanks for stopping by. Don't worry about spilling.