Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

15 November 2008

Simply When

Remember those days, back when you were a kid - depending on your age, before all of this technology... A time before emails, text messages, cellphones, blogs, digital photography, youtube, tivo, etc. I can remember writing a letter and mailing it, having to stop home to check my answering machine, writing notes and passing them off to friends at school, calling from a payphone, taking a roll of pictures with my 35 mm camera and sending them out for print, watching mtv, making sure I was home before my eight o'clock show so I wouldn't miss it for the week. I can remember a lot of times just being bored... Is it just me or does it seem like there is never enough time in the day?

Sometimes, I sure do miss being a kid. Ahh... the simple life

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home