Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

26 January 2006

No cheese for my whine, but cookies for a good deed.

I have a friggin nasty migraine concluding day one of my "happy five".
Leave the ibuprofen, the 10th Kingdom DVDs, and the rainbow sushi--then shoo.

But PLEASE stop by here first.
If you would like to share where you were in your life on Sept 26, 1983 for his project, please email to 1983sept26 at gmail dot com

I'll post extra when I stop seeing spots.

Anyone know how to kick a 'helpful' cat out of a room with a curtain for a door? I want it cold, dark and quiet--big, fat and orange doesn't wanna let me!

Murmph.

3 Comments:

At 26/1/06 11:17, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

I thought I would do it, but truthfully, I'm not at all sure where I was in my life, much less what I was doing on the actual day. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.

 
At 26/1/06 13:59, Blogger Erik Ivan James added...

Empathy for the migraine. I get about two - four a year. Had to give up my pilot's license because of the horrible blurred vision they cause.

I'm with M.G. on the other. I have trouble remembering breakfast.

 
At 26/1/06 16:06, Blogger T. M. Hunter added...

Get a dog...

I don't follow Earth years very well, but I think Hunter may have been in the third grade at the time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home