Gaffs of Truth


from One Who Creates with Alphabets

19 December 2005

Okay, so I figured out how to turn the comments on.
I have eight blogs. I don't remember how to work all the toys everywhere!

Yes, I am updating. My main website too. No, don't go there just yet. The last time I updated was before this year's NaNo. Its not pretty right now.
I'm getting up links to contests, short story markets, favorite blogs (not just on blogger/blogspot) and some silly pictures of my two favorite (alright ONLY) nieces abusing my cats' patience(s?).

Oh and because I seem to have concealed my secret identity too well (but I uncovered it just in time to get my prize from Joe, MG-Nah nah), here's a heads up--I'm Joy.

Here's the cheat: Alphabeter=Joy
There will be a quiz later. Muuuuch later. And no fair bookmarking this entry.

Its Monday again. And the start of Christmas week. I am switching my preferred hours of 8 am to 3 pm sleeping to 1 am to seven am sleeping. I need 9 hours to sleep at night but I won't be getting it as we appease my remaining grandfather, his son/my mother's brother's family, my brother's wife's family and our own little gift exchange.

I always get gift certificates to bookstores and office supply stores, which is nice, but I'd rather just have the cards (or the $10 [family limit due to #s]) than have to travel to see and be nice to these people for less than a fourth of the time of all the driving and prep/shopping time.

Family. Can't live with 'em, can't kill for the insurance money.

Merry Happy ChrismaHannaKwanzaFestimaskahavus. May the New Year be warmer and more prosperus to anyone who truly deserves and who didn't step on anyone this year.

5 Comments:

At 20/12/05 11:20, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

It's like...amazing.

What do you do with the other 7 blogs?

 
At 20/12/05 16:29, Blogger Alphabeter added...

Try to keep up!

 
At 21/12/05 01:51, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

Now in my fourth decade, I look at who I am and where I go with...well, everything from here.

I just realized something. Decades are like centuries. They're one ahead of our real age. I'm in my fifth decade.

Holy shit.

 
At 21/12/05 11:13, Blogger Alphabeter added...

You are the first person to realize I'm in my 30s, not my 40s.
I congratulate you on your math skills and applaud your 'confession'.

If shit is holy, then why are mouths blessed?

 
At 21/12/05 12:04, Blogger Mindy Tarquini added...

If shit is holy, then why are mouths blessed?

I dunno. Catechism was never my strong point.

Regarding the math. I have a degree that's kinda close to that. It only took me a few weeks to work out the decade thing.

Being in my forties doesn't sound near as bad as being in my fifth decade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home